With over a year of input and development, Cadex is releasing the ARCA Elite System (AES). The AES system is designed for quick smooth manipulation that locks up solid. Using two stainless pins the AES clamp locks into the precision machined serrations down the center of the ARCA Rail creating a system that will not move even under the most extreme conditions. This is a huge improvement over the original ARCA design well known to slip under recoil.
AES RAIL FEATURES:
- Precision machined from solid aluminum 6061-T6 to the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- Built to the RRS standard ARCA rail dimensions to ensure all clamping systems work perfectly.
- Available for all Cadex chassis and rifles.
- 12.5” and 9” length sections available in M-LOK configuration.
- Locking serrations are flush to the bottom so they will not interfere with clamping on a tripod.
- Deep locking serrations for positive lock up and guaranteed not to slip under recoil or loading
AES CLAMP FEATURES:
- Adjustable tension on the AES Clamp for a perfect fit.
- Machined from solid aluminum 6061-T6 with stainless steel locking pins.
- Cadex’s quick throw lever system for lightning fast manipulation.
- Attachment of bipods through Picatinny/1913 rail interface.
- The AES clamp can be used on competitors ARCA rails by removing the stainless steel locking pins.
- All parts available separately or sold in kits.