CZ Accushadow 2 Custom Shop Semi-Auto Pistol 9mm 4.9" Barrel 91763
ID: 91763 UPC: 806703061337 CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Cz
What do you get when you give the already-excellent CZ Shadow 2 to the CZ Custom Shop? The answer is the AccuShadow 2, a finely-tuned upgrade version of the Shadow 2 capable of sub-3" groups at 50 yards.
Let's start by looking at the Shadow 2. Starting from scratch, CZ engineers took the best features of the original Shadow and improved upon them. The higher beavertail and undercut trigger guard keeps your hand as close to the bore axis as possible. And with a contoured, slide-in-frame design, the majority of the reciprocating mass is also centered on the bore, equating to less muzzle flip. Increased weight at the dust cover/rail also helps keep the muzzle down.
The Shadow 2's swappable mag release has an adjustable, extended button with three settings to allow shooters to set it in the spot most comfortable for them. Sitting atop the slide are a set of target sights , fiber optic on front and a serrated, fully-adjustable black HAJO rear.
The Shadow 2 is a thing of beauty and precision"¦and the AccuShadow 2 takes it to the next level with some key improvements. To anchor the muzzle in the slide, the new quarter-turn 1911-style AccuBushing makes the pistol capable of sub-3" groups at 50 yards. It also features a CZ Custom trigger job with competition hammer, improved short reset, 13# mainspring, extended firing pin and spring, 11# recoil spring for competition shooting. The custom hammer further lightens and smooths the DA and SA pulls, while the reset is shortened with a hand-fit disconnector.
- Crafted by the CZ Custom Shop using the Shadow 2 as the starting point
- CZ Custom trigger job with competition hammer, improved short reset, 13# mainspring, extended firing pin and spring, 11# recoil spring for competition shooting
- Trigger pull: 7.5-8.5 lbs. in double action, 3-4 lbs. in single action (measured using NRA trigger weights)
- AccuBushing is fitted to the pistol to improve barrel lockup and accuracy
- Higher beavertail and triggerguard undercut for a higher grip
- Contoured slide keeps the reciprocating mass centered on the bore
- Steel frame with full-length dust cover to help provide forward weight, minimizing recoil
- 4.89" cold hammer-forged barrel for supreme accuracy
- Front and backstrap checkering for firmer grip
- Fiber optic front sight and a serrated, black HAJO rear (fully adjustable for windage and elevation)
Action: Semi-automatic (DA/SA)
Barrel Length: 4.89"
Sights: Fiber optic front/HAJO rear (fully adjustable for windage and elevation)
Safety: Manual thumb
Overall Length: 8.53"
Overall Weight: 46.5 oz.
3 magazines included