IWI MASADA Optic Ready Semi-Auto Pistol 9mm 4.25" Barrel Black MASADA9OR
ID: MASADA9OR UPC: MASADA9OR CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Iwi
Availability in stock, 1 Available
The IWI MASADA is a 9mm, polymer-framed striker-fire pistol and was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enable the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
- Optimized ergonomic design
- Clean and crisp trigger reset with a built in trigger safety
- Fast, easy and safe disassembly without the need to pull the trigger components
- Combat-style sights, optional: fixed 3-dot tritium sights
- Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil
- 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps , S, M, L
- Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Easy racked slide with improved front and rear cocking serrations
- External extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged polygonal rifled barrel with 1:10 RH Twist rate
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
Safety: Trigger, Drop
Barrel Length: 4.25"
Sights: Fixed 3-Dot, Optic Ready
Trigger Weight: 5.5 lbs
Overall Length: 7.5"
Weight: 35.25 oz.
What's in the Box:
Cardboard box (no transport case provided for store pickup)
IWI Masada Pistol
(2) Bore brushes ((1) Nylon, (1) Bronze Phosphor)
(3) S,M,L - Interchangeable backstraps
4x Optic ready plates: Vortex Venom, Sig Sauer ROMEO1, Trijicon RMR, Leupold Delta Point