S&W M&P9 2.0 Semi-Auto Pistol 9mm 4.25" Barrel 10 Rounds No Thumb Safety 11761
ID: 11761 UPC: 22188870640 CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Smith And Wesson
Regular Price: $849.99 $806.98
Availability in stock:49 Available
The M&P 2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and high grip to barrel bore axis ratio for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol, available in three calibers, includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10"? twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
Model: M&P9 M2.0
Barrel Length: 4.25" / 10.8 cm
Overall Length: 7.4"
Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 24.7 oz / 700.2g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Includes: (2) Magazines, Four Interchangable Palmswell Grip Inserts, Cable Lock, Owner's Manual