Atlas PSR Bipod 1913 Picatinny Rail Mount Aluminum Black BT46-LW17
ID: BT46-LW17 UPC: 810040220142
View More Items by: Atlas
Availability in stock, 5 Available
For several years, Atlas bipods have dominated the tactical bipod market. The PSR model is the latest offering from Atlas and makes several key improvements over prior models. Fore and Aft pivot limiting bosses and strengthened leg bosses allow the PSR to adapt quickly to any position. The new Non-rotating legs feature internal construction of T7075 aluminum for increased rigidity when building a position. The Atlas PSR is the finest tactical bipod on the market. Black.
Made In United States of America
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included ADM 170-S Lever.
Height Range approximately 4.75 , 9.0".
15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses*
Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg*
Strengthened Leg Boss*
Inner Leg constructed from T7075*
Weight 13.61 ounces.
Footprint spread 8,11"