We will gladly special order your item should we not have it as a regularly stocked product, subject to the following policies.
- Any special orders under $200 after tax are required to be paid in full at time of order.
- All special orders above $200 after taxes are subject to a minimum 20% deposit at the time of order. Orders will not be placed until deposit payment has been received.
- Special order items and deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- NO RETURNS will be accepted on special order or non-stock merchandise.
- Special order items will be covered by MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ONLY. If you have trouble locating the Manufacturer’s designated Canadian warranty centers, please contact our customer service line by phone or email (email@example.com) and they will be happy to provide you that information.
- Special orders CANNOT BE CANCELLED once placed with our suppliers. Usually 1 week after being placed by the customer.
- We will provide an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) required for your item to come in to the best of our ability; however we cannot guarantee ETAs in any case.
- We are not responsible for production delays, shipping or other unforeseen circumstances that delay delivery of any special order.