Bushnell Forge Rifle Scope 3-18x50mm FFP Deploy MRAD Reticle FR3185BF2
ID: RF3185BF2 UPC: 029757003829 CLASSIFICATION: PAL REQUIRED
View More Items by: Bushnell
Dot the "i" in precise with a Bushnell ForgeTM 3-18x50mm Rifle Scope. Extra-low dispersion glass creates a high contrast image to reduce eye strain and improve color resolution and contrast for exact round placement even at hundreds of yards. Exposed T-Lok turret lifts and locks for quick adjustments while the RevLimiter Zero Stop returns you to zero without a second thought. XTR Technology improves light transmission to 90% with 60 layers of coatings on each prism. Ultra wide Bandcoating customizes the anti-reflection coating on each lens element in the optical path. EXO Barrier lens coating repels water, oil, dust, and fingerprints and will not fade over time. T6 aircraft-quality aluminum surrounds the lens and is gas purged for fogproof performance.
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Reticle: FFP Deploy MRAD
Eye Relief: 3.9"
Field of View @ 100 yds.: 30' at 3X, 6' at 18X
Tube Size: 30mm
Turret Style: Capped T-Lok
Adjustment Gradation: 0.1 MRAD
Max. Elevation Adjustment: 20 MRAD
Max. Windage Adjustment: 20 MRAD
Weight: 26.6 oz.
Mfg. Number: RF3185BF2
- ED Prime Glass is fully multi-coated with exclusive XTR technology to utilize 60 layers of coating on each prism to conserve, harness and optimize available light
- Ultra Wide Bandcoating anti-reflection enables maximum brightness and true color to travel from the front glass back to the eyepiece
- Exposed T-Lok turret lifts for quick adjustments, instantly locks into place and uses RevLimiterTM Zero Stop to return to zero easily
- T-6 aluminum tube construction is gas purged to remain waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- First focal plane reticle with side parallax adjustment allows correction without needing to remove your eyes from the target
- EXO BarrierTM coating fills-in any microscopic pores to repel water, oil, dust and fingerprints and will not fade with normal wear and tear