Bushnell Nitro Rifle Scope 6-24x50mm SFP Multi-X Reticle RN6245BS3
ID: RN6245BS3 UPC: 29757003621 CLASSIFICATION: PAL REQUIRED
View More Items by: Bushnell
Availability in stock, 2 Available
To instill extra confidence in longer shots Bushnell designed the NitroTM 6-24x50mm Rifle Scope. Extra-low dispersion glass brings the visible colors of the spectrum to virtually the same point on the lens surface for improved color resolution and contrast even in low-light conditions. XTR Technology improves light transmission to 90% with 60 layers of coatings on each prism. Ultra wide Bandcoating customizes the anti-reflection coating on each lens element in the optical path. EXO Barrier lens coating repels water, oil, dust, and fingerprints and will not fade over time. T6 aircraft-quality aluminum surrounds the lens and is gas purged for fogproof performance.
- ED Prime Glass is fully multi-coated with exclusive XTR technology to utilize 60 layers of coating on each prism to conserve, harness and optimize available light
- Ultra Wide Bandcoating anti-reflection enables maximum brightness and true color to travel from the front glass back to the eyepiece
- T-6 aluminum tube construction is gas purged to remain waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Side parallax adjustment allows correction without needing to remove your eyes from the target
- EXO BarrierTM coating fills-in any microscopic pores to repel water, oil, dust and fingerprints and will not fade with normal wear and tear
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
Reticle: SFP Multi-X
Eye Relief: 3.6"
Field of View @ 100 yds.: 18' at 6X, 4' at 24X
Tube Size: 30mm
Turret Style: Capped Target
Adjustment Gradation: 1/4 MOA
Max. Elevation Adjustment: 50 MOA
Max. Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
Weight: 23.7 oz.