Cadex Falcon Bipod With QD Picatinny Mount Gen2 7431-K015
ID: 7431-K015 UPC: 0842940000425
View More Items by: Cadex
The Cadex Falcon Bipod has been designed to provide ultimate stability. It features multiple take down feet attachments such as claws or standard feet that adapt to any terrain. Can be installed on any rifle featuring a bipod rail.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduces free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever. Tilt angle + , 15.5 degree.
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45 degree or standard 90 degree.
- Height adjustable from 6.25" to 8".
- Incredibly stable (width from 11" to 14.5").
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
Shortened: 11.12" x 5.19" x 6.28"
Extended: 12.99" x 5.19" x 7.9"
Folded: 8.81" x 5.01" x 1.76"
Weight: 1.37 lbs / 620 grams
Material: Aluminum 6061-T6