The new Cadex Strike Nuke Evo micro-chassis system is designed for shooters looking for traditional stock ergonomics while benefitting from the advantages of chassis systems. The Strike Nuke Evo is a Rem 700 footprint stock adaptable to most Rem 700 custom action clones and Cadex R7 Sheepdog & Shepherd actions. Gen2 improved design with M-LOK technology and high density fiberglass reinforced polymer.
- Fore-end tube: From the lower receiver to the fore-end tube end: approx. 9″ where indicated by the blue arrow. Maximum barrel diameter: 1.250″
- Built-in aluminum micro-chassis technology: From the lower receiver to the fore-end tube end: approx. 9″ where indicated by the blue arrow. Maximum barrel diameter: 1.250″
- The butt pad can be adjusted 1/2″ up or down.
- Optional spacers can be added for a longer length of pull.
- (Sold in kit of 3 pcs.)
- The cheek rest is adjustable up and down, right and left, plus in angle for a perfect alignment with the rifle scope eyepiece.
- Optional M-LOK bipod rail: Multiple bipod rail positioning.
- Ambidextrous plam swell comfortable thumb rest.
- Oversized trigger guard and magazine release for easy manipulation with gloves.