Yukon Magnum 325G 1% Capsaicin Bear Deterrent Spray 325YM

ID: 325YM   UPC: 729258505319

View More Items by: Defense Aerosols


Availability in stock, 16 Available

  • Product Information
  • Review

Product Information

Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray.

Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%*
Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada
Spray distance of over 20 feet
8 seconds of spray time in the 325g model
Non Flammable
Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting
Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached
Proudly assembled in Canada


Write a Review
Very Poor Poor Average Very Good Excellent

Are you a robot?
What is the sum of 8 and 8:
Overall Rating
0.0/5.0 (Based on 0 Review)

No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!