Hornady Vernier Ball Micrometer 1" 050059
ID: 200-050059 UPC: 90255500592
View More Items by: Hornady
Availability in stock, 13 Available
The Hornady Vernier Micrometer is designed to take precise measurements. Its unique design makes the Vernier Ball Micrometer ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses within an accuracy of 0.0001 inch. This versatile instrument accurately measures to 0.0001" for precise readings up to 1 inch in size. Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing micrometer from work piece.
Notes: Analog micrometer, graduations on the barrel
- Ideal for accurately measuring case neck thicknesses
- Measure from 0-1" with accuracy within 0.0001"
- Ratchet stop ensures uniform pressure for measurement repeatability
- Spindle lock preserves measurement when removing cartridge case from micrometer
- Baked-enamel finish on C-frame provides durability
- Plastic storage case protects micrometer when not in use
Accuracy: 0.0001 Inches
Maximum Measurement: 1 Inches
Country of Origin: United States of America