The MDT ORYX Chassis System was designed to be the best all-around aftermarket stock replacement for people wanting to enhance their accuracy. It's designed for people that want to get into precision rifle shooting with factory rifles. The metal chassis was engineered to improve accuracy and ergonomics through adjustability. The action is bedded on an aluminum block, and the barrel is free floated. When you get behind this chassis and take up a sight picture you will feel a more solid connection between you and your rifle.
The adjustable buttstock allows you to tailor a much better fit for accuracy and speed when getting behind your scope.
It takes AR15 grips, ARCA rails, M-LOK accessories and has customizable colors. It's designed as an excellent upgrade for shooting matches, hog or coyote hunting, or anyone interested in long-range shooting.
- Long-Range Ready - These chassis are built to deliver everything you need to step into the discipline of long-range shooting. This is the best bang for your buck to reach those 1000 yard shots. With a personalized fit and customizable look you can make it as unique as you want. We have common inlets like Remington 700, Savage 110, Tikka T3x, Howa 1500 to fit almost any rifle on the market. Upgrading your factory rifle to this chassis will feel like you just upgraded your pickup truck to an Abrams Tank.
- Match Rifle Performance - The MDT ORYX Chassis System has helped shooters win numerous national level NRL Hunter, PRS, and rimfire matches. It's a solid platform that's capable enough for 1st place finishes. It comes in rimfire inlets like Ruger 10/22, CZ 457 and, Tikka T1x if you're interested in doing some local fun matches with the kids. In addition to the many factory action inlets we have, they will also work with clone actions from Manufacturers like Defiance, Terminus, and more for the serious competitors.
- Hunt Farther - Bring your MDT ORYX Chassis System with you for the silent creep into your blind. Set yourself on a tripod with our ARCA rail and dial for your shooting distances. Be confident as you wait, knowing your rifle is bolted to a solid, full-aluminum chassis. Increase your stability and accuracy for longer, more confident shots. You will dominate your spot hunting coyote, whitetail, hogs or any species.
- Material: MIL Spec type 3 hard anodized aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum
- Magazine Compatibility: AICS Magazine
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Buttstock Interface: Integrated and fully adjustable
- Length: 32.25" - Chassis including buttstock.
- Length of Pull: 13.5"
- Grip Compatibility: AR15 Standard and Vertical Grips