Hornady Critical Defense Ammo .40 S&W 165gr Flex Tip eXpanding - Box of 20
ID: 91340 UPC: 90255913408 CLASSIFICATION: PAL REQUIRED
View More Items by: Hornady
Availability in stock, 6 Available
Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition was purpose built for concealed carry guns and designed to deliver reliable and controlled expansion regardless of target every time.. Critical Defense Ammunition is loaded with Hornady's FTX bullet which has a soft polymer insert that delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities. Each round is loaded into a nickel case for increased visibility in low-light situations and premium low flash propellants that deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns that will not disrupt your vision.
- Unaffected by thick and heavy clothing, including denim and leather
- FTX bullet delivers superior controlled expansion and large, deep wound cavities over a wide range of velocities
- Clean burning and efficient propellants reduce recoil in lightweight handguns, and perform consistently at all temperatures
- Minimal muzzle flash protect night vision
- Feeds reliably in pistols
- Silver nickel plating prevents corrosion and is easily visible in low light situations
- Bullets are custom designed for individual loads
- Effective, consistent, reliable self-defense ammunition
This ammunition was designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Caliber: 40 S&W
Bullet Weight: 165 Grains
Bullet Style: Flex Tip eXpanding
Case Type: Brass
Muzzle Velocity: 1175 fps
Muzzle Energy: 506 ft. lbs.
1 Box, 20 Rounds