Hornady One-Shot Case Lubricant Spray With DynaGlide Plus 5.5 Ounce Spray Can 9991
ID: 9991 UPC: 90255299915
View More Items by: Hornady
Regular Price: $14.99 $13.98
Availability in stock:76 Available
Hornady One Shot case lube is rapidly becoming the most popular case lubricant on the market today! Easy, uniform application to whole blocks of cases at a time, and a quick dry time before sizing make this the easiest to use case lube available. High performance tarnish reducing DynaGlide Plus evenly distributes lubricant all over the case, and prevents tarnish, keeping your cases looking brand new, and after loading, does not need to be cleaned off. Best of all, One Shot case lube will NOT contaminate powders or primers after it has dried (about a 2 minute wait), making this the perfect case lubricant for progressive press reloaders.
One Shot Case Lube is the most popular reloading cartridge and tool lubricant in the market, because; Case Lube is a dry film Boundary lubricant that is non-hazardous, does not contaminate powders or primers, and the DynaGlide technology exceeds US Military & NATO load carrying capacity requirements by 6 times. Precision shooters appreciate One Shot Case Lubes clean, non-sticky, quick and easy application when loading large volumes of rounds at a time. The flexible all-purpose dry film lubricant use on their other reloading tools is a major bonus.
Lube entire blocks of cases in one shot. Dries in minutes. One Shot is a non-petroleum product that will not contaminate powder or primers.
- Improves tool and die performance and extends service life
- A high speed micro penetrating, high pressure dry film
- Will not contaminate powder or primers
- Evenly distributes lubricant over the entire case (wont creep or migrate)
- DynaGlide Plus prevents tarnish, which in turn reduces drag on case extraction and helps prevent scoring/scratching damage
- Offers advantages in critical match load accuracy
- Eliminates the paste lubing mess
- Improves ejection and reduces scoring and scratching of cases
- Minimizes jamming problems in semi-automatic firearms.
- Works great for lubricating presses and other equipment