MCARBO Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Rear Peep Sight 19998811222Peep
ID: 19998811222PEEP UPC: 200001019357
View More Items by: Mcarbo
Availability in stock, 16 Available
Consists of the following components:
Serrated Lever with Textured Grip
Carbon Steel Grip Pin and Screw
6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Sight Upright
2 - Nylon Washers for smooth operation
2 mm allen key and matching set screw
- Taller Rear Tactical Sights for more Natural Cheek to Stock Weld!
- Aluminum Folding Sights are .060" taller over short factory plastic sights!
- Precision CNC Machined Aluminum Sights to replace the stock plastic molded sights
- Ambidextrous Lever Actuated Folding Rear Sights for SUB-2000
- Wider Peep Sight Aperture for perfect sight picture and faster target acquisition!
- 6061 Aluminum Rear Sights available in Peep or Notch Sight Options
- Functions in both the Gen 1 & Gen 2 models of the SUB-2000
- Larger .170" peep sight aperture as compared to the original .120" sight aperture
- Combat-Ready Rear Sight is deployed with the flip of the lever.
Replace your stock short plastic rear sight that cannot be moved and often interferes with field of view when using optics; with a Taller Combat-Ready CNC machined 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Rear Sight that will rapidly Flip Up and Fold Down. The Rear Sight is .060" taller than the factory rear sight with a precision machined wider aperture for faster target acquisition and improved accuracy. The Rotating Lever is Ambidextrous so it can be mounted on either side of rifle for both right handed and left handed shooters! Rear Sight will easily fold out of the way when using a red dot or other optics. Ambidextrous Lever Actuated Folding Rear Sights for SUB-2000. Allows you to rapidly switch from Optic to Iron Sights and back again with the flick of your finger. Reliable, durable, ultra-lightweight and accurate tapered apertures in peep or notch versions. Larger .170" peep sight aperture as compared to the original .120" sight aperture.