MCARBO Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Recoil Buffer Gen 2 19997722444
ID: 19997722444GEN-2 UPC: 200001050480
View More Items by: Mcarbo
Availability in stock, 11 Available
Custom Molded Urethane Rubber Recoil Buffer
- Custom Molded Urethane Rubber Recoil Buffer reduces felt recoil by ~ 30%
- Proprietary Urethane Rubber Blend that offers exceptional strength, durability and abrasion resistance for this specific application
- Will not affect your ability to lock bolt open to the rear
- Functions in both the Gen 1 & Gen 2 models of the SUB-2000
- 5 minute installation! Just remove buttstock and slide over recoil spring.
- Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA!
Reduces recoil force of bolt and overall felt recoil by roughly 30%. Proprietary Urethane Rubber Blend offers exceptional strength, durability and abrasion resistance for this specific application. Custom Molded to the exact dimensions to fit over the SUB-2000 recoil spring, inside the bolt tube, immediately in front of the hard plastic buffer (the bolt tube end plug that's part of the buttstock design). The SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer provides the necessary barrier to prevent the hard slap of the heavy bolt bottoming out at the end of travel. The cylindrical rubber recoil buffer acts like a shock absorber between the heavy blowback operation of the extended bolt and the hard plastic buffer of your SUB-2000; providing the necessary cushion and energy displacement needed to reduce the momentum and felt impact of the extended bolt onto the hard plastic buffer and ultimately your shoulder.
The KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Recoil Buffer will not affect your ability to lock the charging handle back into the notch on the bolt tube to keep your bolt open to the rear of the firearm. Designed to reduce recoil without compromising the normal function and operation of your SUB-2000! Tested by a dozen M*CARBO Brotherhood Members to ensure durability and quality results. All reported a signification reduction in felt recoil from their SUB-2000!
It's a simple 5 minute installation! Just remove buttstock and slide recoil buffer over the recoil spring. It's the KEL TEC SUB 2000 Recoil Pad for your hard plastic factory buffer.