MCARBO Kel-Tec Sub-2000 Trigger Spring Kit 19962358647
ID: 19962358647 UPC: 200001018589
View More Items by: Mcarbo
KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Trigger Spring Kit
Consists of 3 custom designed and manufactured springs:
- Hammer Spring
- Sear Spring
- Trigger Return Spring
- Reduce your trigger pull from a stock 9-10 lbs to a modified 4.75 lbs
- Improve accuracy and overall rifle performance
- Nearly 50% Trigger Pull Reduction!
- SUB-2000 Trigger Kit includes a Custom Hammer Spring, Sear Spring & Trigger Return Spring
- Highest Quality American Spring Steel ASTM A228 Music Wire & 302 Stainless Steel Spring Wire
- Get the complete KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Trigger Job!
- Functions in both the Gen 1 & Gen 2 models of the SUB-2000
- Used by the KEL-TEC Shooting Team!
- Protected by the M*CARBO 100% Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA!
The KEL-TEC SUB 2000 Trigger Spring Kit will reduce your trigger pull weight from a factory 9-10 lbs. to a crisp 5.25 lbs. According to KEL-TEC the SUB-2000 has a factory trigger pull weight that can vary between 9 to 10 lbs.
MCARBO now offers the KEL-TEC SUB 2000 Trigger Adjustment Solution that has been highly reviewed and acclaimed as one of the Best KEL-TEC SUB 2000 Accessories on the market! It's even used by the KEL TEC Shooting Team, ask them how they like their new trigger pull at their next event. This Kit is made of the highest quality spring steel available, right here in the USA.
The KEL-TEC SUB-2000 Trigger Spring Kit will improve your accuracy and tighten your shot groups. Reduced malfunctions should be expected because the KIT springs are constructed of the highest quality 302 stainless spring steel & ASTM A228 music wire. This is the best way to upgrade the trigger on your KEL-TEC SUB-2000!