Ruger 10/22 Carbine Semi-Auto Rifle 22LR Grey Synthetic Stock 31139
ID: 31139 UPC: 736676311392 CLASSIFICATION: NON-RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Ruger
Availability in stock, 4 Available
Built in our American factories by American workers, every 10/22 rifle that comes off the line is a quality firearm. With millions sold over a span of more than half a century, the Ruger 10/22 has long been America's favorite rimfire rifle. When it comes to choosing your next .22 rifle, don't settle for an imitation, make it an original.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances,
- impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
Stock: Grey Synthetic
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Material: Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:16" RH
Finish: Satin Black
Weight: 4.5 lb.
Overall Length: 37"
Barrel Length: 18.50"