Ruger 1705 GP100 .357 Mag Heavy Barrel 4.2" 6rd Rubber Grip (KGP-141)
ID: 1705 UPC: 736676017058 CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Ruger
Strength, Simplicity and Ruggedness. Ruger GP100 double-action revolvers are among the most comfortable shooting revolvers. Their rugged, medium-sized frame and cushioned grip system permit repeated firings with minimal shooter fatigue.
Easy on the hand and budget, all GP100 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), and frame widths that are increased with extra steel in critical areas that support the barrel, making them rugged, reliable, and dependable.
- Recoil-reducing, cushioned, black rubber Hogue Monogrip provides non-slip, comfortable grip.
- Patented grip frame design easily accommodates the use of a wide variety of custom grips.
- Patented Ruger transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for no hassle maintenance and assembly.
- Also features a heavy, full-shrouded barrel and hard plastic case.