Ruger American Rimfire Target Bolt Action Rifle 22LR 18" Heavy Threaded Barrel 10 Rounds Thumbhole Stock 8360
ID: 08360 UPC: 736676083602 CLASSIFICATION: NON-RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Ruger
Availability in stock, 1 Available
The American Rimfire Target Rifle takes the great features of the American Centerfire Rifle"¦like the Power Bedding system and Marksman AdjustableTM Trigger"¦and puts them into a handier .22LR Rimfire.
The Marksman AdjustableTM trigger offers a crisp release and adjustable pull weight, while the adjustable laminate stock lets you dial in your length of pull. The heavy-contour barrel is attached with Ruger's Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel, resulting in outstanding accuracy. And the kicker? The American Rimfire Target Rifle accepts all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25x2, and BX-15.
- Cold hammer-forged 0.860" target barrel delivers exceptional accuracy, longevity, and easy cleaning
- Barrel has 1/2x28 threads for attaching a silencer and other muzzle devices
- Marksman Adjustable trigger is crisp, clean and adjustable from 3-5 lbs.
- Power Bedding is an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Laminate thumbhole stock provides length-of-pull adjustments
- 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger
- Easy-to-locate tang safety that provides instant security, visibility and accessibility
- Sling swivel studs
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Made in the USA
Barrel Length: 18"
Barrel Style: Heavy contour (0.860"), 1/2x28 threaded
Barrel Twist: 1:16" RH
Stock: Thumbhole laminate
Length of Pull: 13.75"
Trigger: Marksman Adjustable
Overall Length: 37"
Overall Weight: 6.7 lbs.
What's in the Box
Ruger American 22LR Bolt Action Rifle
(1) Flush-Mounted 10/22 BX-1 Magazine