Ruger Wrangler Single Action Revolver .22LR 4.62" Barrel Burnt Bronze Cerakote 2004
ID: 02004 UPC: 736676020041 CLASSIFICATION: RESTRICTED
View More Items by: Ruger
Availability in stock, 7 Available
Introducing the Wrangler Single-Action revolver from Ruger. Built on the legacy of the popular Ruger Single-Six, the new Wrangler complements Ruger's rich history of producing quality, rugged, reliable single-action revolvers. The attractive price, combined with the affordability of rimfire ammunition, make this revolver ideal for learning to shoot, introducing friends or family to the sport, or just experiencing the fun of single-action shooting.
- Blade front and integral notch rear sights.
- Chambered for affordable .22 LR ammunition.
- Transfer bar mechanism and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Cerakote finish provides rugged reliability in all environments.
- Checkered synthetic grips on a Single-Six pattern grip frame.
Model Number: 2004
Caliber: 22 LR
Grips: Checkered Synthetic
Front Sight: Blade
Barrel Length: 4.62"
Cylinder Frame Finish: Bronze Cerakote
Cylinder Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
Rear Sight: Integral
Overall Length: 10.25"
Weight: 30 oz.
Twist: 1:14" RH