With a redesigned HD optical system that cuts inches and ounces off the original platform, the new Spitfire HD Gen II 3x and 5x models are a shooter's dream come true. Choose your ideal magnification and mounting height, then rely on the BDC-style reticle to subtend with most popular 5.56 cartridges for quick holdovers at known distances, keeping you locked on target.
- HD Optical System - Optimized to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration, and provide outstanding edge to edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Brightness Settings - 12 levels.
- Night-Vision Compatibility - The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Nitrogen Gas Purged - Gas purged and o-ring sealed delivering waterproof, fogproof performance.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodized - Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Compact, Lightweight Design - Rugged construction that's still compact, with a lightweight form-factor.
- Magnification: 5x
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
- Eye Relief: 2.7 inches
- Field of View: 23.3 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 200 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 200 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 3.6 inches
- Weight: 10.3 ounces
- Part #: SPR-500
- VIP Unlimited, Unconditional, Lifetime Warranty.