Effortlessly shrugging off recoil, moisture and darkness! The Viper's status as a premium riflescope won't be as easy to shake. Discover a riflescope with incredible performance features like premium, fully multi-coated optics with 95 percent light transmission, heavy duty Precision Force spring systems and the glass smooth Precision Glide erector system—delivering all this and more at a price that should have pulled a few more hundreds from your wallet than it did.
- 6.5-20x50 riflescope is ideal for tactical, long range, predator/varmint, and target applications.
- Mil Dot reticle is useful for helping estimate range, windage and bullet hold-over. Good for long distance shooters and hunters who need the ranging ability. The Mil Dot subtensions are accurate at 14x.
- Side knob parallax adjust allows quick and easy parallax adjustments with range numbers visible while in the shooting position.
- 30mm main tube offers improved windage and elevation adjustment along with greater strength.
- Tall capped turrets allow quick and easy field adjustments.
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Eye Relief: 3.1"
Field of View: 17.4-6.2 ft/100 yds
Tube Size: 30 mm
Turret Style: Tall capped
Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
Travel per Rotation: 12 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment: 65 MOA
Max Windage Adjustment: 65 MOA
Parallax Setting: 50 yards to Infinity
Weight: 21.6 oz.
Part #: VPR-M-06BDC
- XD Lens Elements - Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle - Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at a magnification of 14x.
- Tube Size - 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensuring strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish - Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets - Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Side Focus - Adjustment located on riflescope’s left side and is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Precision-Force Spring System - Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System - Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-Bar - Allows rapid, easy changes in magnification.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.